Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Keeping Focused

            As the end of my second semester in my first year at the University of Virginia, it is getting very hard to remain focused in classes and studying. I have an increasing amount of distractions and just cannot wait to be done for the year. It’s really hard to believe that my first year in college is almost complete; it went by way too fast. I hope my future years in schooling will be as beneficial and fun as this past year has been. I have learned a lot, and need to do my best to finish the year out better than I finished my first semester. To ensure my success, I will try to study more and go to all of my classes for the remainder of the year. I want to get the best grades that I can, and to do this I need to study harder and for more amounts of time. I really enjoy going to UVa, so I need to make sure I finish off the semester and get out of academic probation. With summer break less than a month away, I need to just do my best while I am still here. I will continue to do this and get good grades, ending my first year the best that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment